Digital marketing manager/senior digital marketing executive
We are on the lookout for a digital marketing manager or senior digital marketing executive to join our growing digital team and help to produce outstanding results for our clients through online channels.
You’ll be passionate about digital marketing, with hands-on knowledge and experience in supporting with the planning and execution of online campaigns.
We don’t expect you to know it all already, but you will have direct experience of several of the following:
- Developing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Working with other departments to maximise results for the client
- Writing, setting up and running PPC campaigns
- Planning and executing display advertising (MPUs, leaderboards etc.)
- Using content management systems such as WordPress to publish blogs, edit content and upload images
- Writing digital content and optimising it for SEO
- Carrying out SEO audits and keyword research
- Using email marketing software to create and send mailers
- Project managing web design and build projects
- Implementing SEO techniques to improve search engine rankings
- Basic coding and/or knowledge of front-end development (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of filming and editing video content (desirable but not essential)
The successful candidate will be happy to work independently and also within a team environment. It is essential that you have the ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Strong planning, organisation, analytical and communications skills are a must have in this role!
Career development is important at Liquid. We conduct formal reviews as well as organising regular one-to-one sessions with line managers. At Liquid, a positive “can do” attitude goes a long way.
As well as becoming part of a vibrant, hardworking team, Liquid employees receive 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and an additional day to celebrate their birthday.
And there’s a £1,000 bonus if you apply to us direct (Ts & Cs apply – see here for details).